I always forget to save my work and photoshop crashes on me. So last night I looked at google chrome extensions to help me out. The best thing I could find was an extension called “Simple Beep” which beeps at 1, 5, 10, etc. minute intervals. I thought it’d be perfect.
But it turns out, it’s not useable in offline mode. I was curious as to why, so I looked into the source code and the developer hid bitminers and google adsense refreshers in his code to earn a buttload of money off of the app’s users.
So I spent a few minutes and made an MP3 file which stays silent for 3 minutes, then makes a scribble sound 3 times, then loops over. So every three minutes I’ll hear this sound and remember save.
I thought it would be helpful to other artists here on tumblr, so you can find it on my sidebar on my art blog (linked above). Just click play and let it loop, while you listen to your own music or podcast in itunes.
- musicalcombusken likes this
- innocentghostcrossing reblogged this from puddletumbles and added:
- innocentghostcrossing likes this
- sleepysolstice likes this
- happikattwuzheere reblogged this from technicolorwerewolf and added:
- technicolorwerewolf reblogged this from puddletumbles and added:
- technicolorwerewolf likes this
- puddletumbles reblogged this from puddletumbles
- 3am-vertigo likes this
- togglr likes this
- mentaldetective reblogged this from trasknari
- wolflicked likes this
- cloudplusone likes this
- cloudplusone reblogged this from trasknari and added:
- snaggs likes this
- trasknari reblogged this from puddletumbles
- toropikaru likes this
- cambionite reblogged this from puddletumbles and added:
- busket likes this